How to Recover Hacked Email Accounts?
It can be a real nightmare if someone hacks and takes control of your email account as it may contain confidential information like bank logins, credit card details and other sensitive data. If you are one such Internet user whose email account has been compromised, then this post will surely help you out. In this post you will find the possible ways and procedures to get back your hacked email account. Continue reading
I watched Inception last week, loved it but had a few queries. So, decided to go see it again last night – initially any questions or
Image via Wikipedia
confusion I had were answered and solved. But after five minutes of leaving the cinema I suddenly realised it was full of major mistakes, contradictions and continuity errors.
The Inception rules of dreams:
· If you die in a dream, whether it’s suicide or murder, you wake up.
· If the dreamer (Architect) dies within a dream, the dream will begin to collapse but those still in the dream remain until they die.
· A five minute dream, feels like 1 hour – so this we assume is the standard dream length when not under sedation.
· When, in a ‘controlled/standard’ dream, the timer runs out you wake up naturally – but dreamers are given a 20 second warning by having the music play.
· A ‘kick’ will bring you out of a dream.
· Feelings and experiences in the ‘awake’ state can flow through into the dream.