1. Google Apps
Google Apps provides many features all in one place. A customisable start page, generous 6MB of space in provided in the gmail account, files can easily be backed up to the email account. Shared calendar feature is provided with text messaging. Use your own domain name to provide domain specific email addresses.
Ruh-roh, Reorge. Though Mark Zuckerberg didn’t waste a second trying out Google+ in the early weeks of beta, it seems his capacity for amicable competition doesn’t extend to letting Facebook users invite their friends to try out G+. YouTuber rss1357 posted this video of his attempts to post an invite link to Google’s social media site, which shows his posts containing the invite links (but not others) being blocked from his friends’ feeds.
Save time by speeding up repetitive tasks. Get faster, parallelized downloads, see definitions, auto-load the next page, improve searching, and more. FastestFox will dramatically enhance your productivity!
SmarterFox adds a “related articles” sidebar to the left side of Wikipedia.
Sometimes, blogging software just isn’t enough and you’ve got to transition to some real CMS, where you can easily run polls, guest books, photo albums, forums, and much more, however the change can be challenging if you lack the technical understanding on setting up complex programs like Drupal.
Folks that loved the hosted environment of WordPress might have a new located service known as Ucoz. It provides its customers by having an almost Drupal or PHP-Nuke like CMS that supports a number of features which go beyond just blogging.
uCoz is a project known to assist anybody who wishes to make websites. A current site can be created more rich and interesting by adding it with new abilities in an exceedingly smart way. No professional experience of website design is needed and all sorts of offered services are free of charge! Continue reading
REMEMBER : We can surf all the sites via VPNs and Proxy Servers !
Here is the trick for browsing the sites via VPNs
1]First of all you need to install the “HotSpot Shield” software.
Download it from here : HotSpot Shield
2]Install the software, during installation it will ask to install drivers, allow it.
3]After installation, you will see Red HotSpot Shield icon in taskbar, right click on it and select “Connect /ON”
4] When you will click on connect, it will open the default web browser and will connect to the VPN server.
5] When you see State as “Connected” , The icon in taskbar will turn into green and than you are done ! Now you can surf & download from any site ! Continue reading
If you value your rapidly disappearing privacy while surfing the Internet you need to know about these tools. Whether you want to protect yourself from snoopers, want to spy on those out to get you, or want to be able to track trends that you know will lead to something big, then these tools will help you get the job done. The best part about them is they are FREE.
“If you have something that you don’t want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place.”
-Google CEO Eric Schmidt
Without a Trace
If you want to use the Internet without anyone knowing who you are or leave an untraceable phone number or email address, then these tools are for you.
- Big String. Big String offers self-destructing IMs and emails for those who don’t want any evidence of their online communications. Use with many popular IM clients.
- Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition. This free web browser leaves no personal information on your computer. Not only can you use this anywhere, but no one will know you were there.
- x Paranoia mod. This Firefox extension is great for those who want to leave nothing behind on the computer. With a couple of clicks you can clear all your Internet history, passwords, cookies, and cache.
- Bugmenot.com. If you’ve ever had to register with a site just to read an article or watch a video, then you will want this tool. Find login information for many websites that require registration and never have to give your information again.
- 10 Minute Mail. Use this tool to get an email address that is good for 10 minutes, then expires. This is a great way to register with sites that require an email validation or just to cover your tracks.
- inumbr. Get a disposable phone number that you can use to forward calls to any other phone in the U.S. No one will be able to trace you with this number.
- GrandCentral. Here’s another phone option when you don’t want to be traced by your number. Consolidate all your phones into one with this tool that gives you one voice mailbox and one number for all your phones.
- drop.io. Want to share a top-secret online file with someone and then have no sign of the evidence later? This is the tool for you. The file is deleted after 30 days.
- Fake Name Generator. If you need a name, address, email, or even a UPS tracking code, use this handy tool to generate any one of the necessary fakes.
- cl1p.net. Create a note or upload a photo that you can keep for yourself or share, then delete it when you are finished with absolutely no sign of what you had.
So here is the way to get video chat in Facebook !
Just Click on this Link
and Click on “Get Started”
Now you are able to do Video Chat on Facebook.