Facebook has been one of the most popular social communities in the world, but I was thinking, what can I do to “spice up” my Facebook profile. Well I was googling the net and found a script to do so…
For Mozilla Firefox
Firstly you have to download Greasemonkey https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/748
Restart Firefox (close app and open again)
Download Facebook Auto Colorizer http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/3626.user.js
For Google Chrome
Just go to this link from your Chrome Browser and Click On The Button “ADD TO CHROME“
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bpllmoilcakpgbeodibeifcfnndoheam?hl=en-US (Facebook Colour Changer )
Torrents are great, they are the best way to share large files with your friends, or even with people you don’t know at all. But surprisingly enough, not many people create torrents when they need to share something. I have “a lot of” friends who know how to download torrents, but when they need to send me their latest 200MB vacation picture collection, they ask me to “get on msn”.
It’s not that I have anything against msn (although the file transfer sucks), but why don’t just use BitTorrent? Especially if you want to send something to more than one person, or if you want to share high quality HDTV files, because then you can share the bandwidth. Continue reading
When Google brought Chrome into the wild back in 2008 it was a small-fry. Since then it has gained in huge popularity thanks to Google’s constant update of features and their close eye on the competition. In fact, Chrome itself is designed to keep an eye on the competition! Within Chrome is a diagnostic page that will tell you exactly how much memory every tab and extension you have open is using. As an added bonus it will also track how much memory other browsers use as well.
So here’s what we are looking at. Chrome can can track the memory used by itself, but also other browsers currently open and running on your computer. Firefox, IE, Opera, and others are all visible in Chrome’s about:memory page.
Windows 7 comes packed with a lot of new and interesting backgrounds. However Windows 7 fails to include an easy way to change the background you see every single time you login to your computer. Perhaps you want a little flavor, or maybe you just don’t like the built-in background. Whatever the case may be, with this groovy trick you can change the background for both your Windows 7 logon screen and the menu you see whenever you hit CTRL+ALT+DEL . Continue reading
REMEMBER : We can surf all the sites via VPNs and Proxy Servers !
Here is the trick for browsing the sites via VPNs
1]First of all you need to install the “HotSpot Shield” software.
Download it from here : HotSpot Shield
2]Install the software, during installation it will ask to install drivers, allow it.
3]After installation, you will see Red HotSpot Shield icon in taskbar, right click on it and select “Connect /ON”
4] When you will click on connect, it will open the default web browser and will connect to the VPN server.
5] When you see State as “Connected” , The icon in taskbar will turn into green and than you are done ! Now you can surf & download from any site ! Continue reading
If you value your rapidly disappearing privacy while surfing the Internet you need to know about these tools. Whether you want to protect yourself from snoopers, want to spy on those out to get you, or want to be able to track trends that you know will lead to something big, then these tools will help you get the job done. The best part about them is they are FREE.
“If you have something that you don’t want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place.”
-Google CEO Eric Schmidt
Without a Trace
If you want to use the Internet without anyone knowing who you are or leave an untraceable phone number or email address, then these tools are for you.
- Big String. Big String offers self-destructing IMs and emails for those who don’t want any evidence of their online communications. Use with many popular IM clients.
- Mozilla Firefox, Portable Edition. This free web browser leaves no personal information on your computer. Not only can you use this anywhere, but no one will know you were there.
- x Paranoia mod. This Firefox extension is great for those who want to leave nothing behind on the computer. With a couple of clicks you can clear all your Internet history, passwords, cookies, and cache.
- Bugmenot.com. If you’ve ever had to register with a site just to read an article or watch a video, then you will want this tool. Find login information for many websites that require registration and never have to give your information again.
- 10 Minute Mail. Use this tool to get an email address that is good for 10 minutes, then expires. This is a great way to register with sites that require an email validation or just to cover your tracks.
- inumbr. Get a disposable phone number that you can use to forward calls to any other phone in the U.S. No one will be able to trace you with this number.
- GrandCentral. Here’s another phone option when you don’t want to be traced by your number. Consolidate all your phones into one with this tool that gives you one voice mailbox and one number for all your phones.
- drop.io. Want to share a top-secret online file with someone and then have no sign of the evidence later? This is the tool for you. The file is deleted after 30 days.
- Fake Name Generator. If you need a name, address, email, or even a UPS tracking code, use this handy tool to generate any one of the necessary fakes.
- cl1p.net. Create a note or upload a photo that you can keep for yourself or share, then delete it when you are finished with absolutely no sign of what you had.
-Supported in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
-Only Shows online friends rather than showing mostly contacted friends.
-Supports minimization like it was in Old Chat Box.
-Supports Groups availability !
FOR GOOGLE CHROME
1] Install the latest version of chrome, or update it to latest version.
2] You need to install one script developed at http://www.userscripts.org.
To install this open this link and click on the INSTALL button :
3] Chrome will ask to install it or not…Click on CONTINUE.
4] Again it will ask to install or not…Click on INSTALL, after it will show pop-up that it is successfully installed!
Open the Facebook and see the old chat box !
To disable/uninstall :
SETTINGS>TOOLS>EXTENSIONS>Facebook Sidebar Chat Reversion.
It seems now Google is updating its all services !
Google has launched Google+, now they have also made a new GUI for Gmail & YouTube !
Here is the screen shot of new Gmail Theme, simple & clean.
Here is the way to set these theme!
-Go to Settings button at Top Right Corner.
-Select “Mail settings”.